Chocolate Biscuit Cake
You have to love the simplicity of Chocolate Biscuit Cake. It's always a crowd pleaser also.
- Place the broken biscuits, cherries, Maltesers and marshmallows into a large bowl and give it a little mix.
- Place the chocolate, honey and butter in a bowl and melt in the microwave for approx. 3 minutes, then stir to ensure the chocolate has melted.
- Pour the chocolate mix into the remainder ingredients and stir until everything is coated in chocolate.
- Line an 8, 9 or 10 inch square tin or a 2lb loaf tin with baking parchment paper.
- Spoon the biscuit mix into the tins and press down heavily with the back of a spoon until level. Cover the top with cling film and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Cut as required and enjoy!
- 230g broken digestive biscuits
- 110g glace cherries
- 150g maltesers
- 80g mini pink & white marshmallows
- 300g dark or milk chocolate broken up
- 110g butter
- 3 tbsp honey
RECIPES YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Homemade Sundried Tomatoes
These deliciously sweet semi sundried tomatoes are so simple to make and much nicer than the store brought variety! July brings with it an abundance of tomatoes in the greenhouse and what better way to enjoy them all year round, and they are so versatile too! pop a few into a cream pasta sauce, serve on an artisan board or serve alongside baked fish. Enjoy!