- Sieve the baking powder and flour into a bowl. Add the sugar and stir.
- Ina separate jug, mix the eggs, milk and maple syrup.
- Mix the wet with the dry ingredients and give it a mix by hand with a whisk until lumps disappear.
- Heat up a large non-stick pan and turn down the heat to medium until all the pancakes are cooked.
- Brush a little oil on to the pan.
- Using a potato scoop or a tablespoon, place 3 individual scoops of the pancake mix into the hot pan (leave a little room for the pancakes to expand). Cook for approximately 2 or 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve as desired. Enjoy!
Pancake Grazing Platter
Pancake grazing platters are all on trend now and why not make a feast of it for all the family to enjoy! Here are some ideas to include on your grazing platter.
Pancake Topping Ideas
- Banana ,strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, lemon wedges
- Honey ,maple syrup, chocolate sauce, Nutella, caramel
- Fruit compote
- Toasted nuts, sugar
- Cream ,ice-cream, fromais fraise, Greek yogurt
- Marshmallows, smarties
- Crispy bacon
- 300g self raising flour
- 1tspBaking Powder
- 1tbsp caster sugar
- 1tbsp maple syrup, plus extra to serve.
- 300 ml milk
RECIPES YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Homemade Sundried Tomatoes
These deliciously sweet semi sundried tomatoes are so simple to make and much nicer than the store brought variety! July brings with it an abundance of tomatoes in the greenhouse and what better way to enjoy them all year round, and they are so versatile too! pop a few into a cream pasta sauce, serve on an artisan board or serve alongside baked fish. Enjoy!