Fudgy Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free)
Almost every menu in the country has chocolate brownie on its dessert menu, and any wonder, as its one of the nations favourite dessert! This brownie recipe does not need any sauce as its super fudgy and moist. Its also very versatile and makes the best chocolate fudge sundae when diced. Its also freezes well (if it makes it to the freezer) and best of all, it's Gluten free!
- Preheat the oven to 160c. Grease and flour a 6” or 8”square baking tray.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl in the microwave until just melted.
- Whisk it with a hand whisk for 1 minute until it looks shiny and allow to cool.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together with an electric hand or stand-alone mixer for approx. 7/8 minutes until it becomes thick.
- Whisk in the cooled melted chocolate and butter mix until combined.
- Fold in the flour until it disappears into the mix.
- Pour the brownie mix into a prepared 6” or 8” square baking tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes, remove from the oven and allow to cool completely in the tray before cutting. This is perfect served with chilled whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!
- 100g butter
- 240g castor sugar
- 160g dark chocolate
- 50g gluten free flour
- 50g cocoa powder
- 4 eggs