- Preheat the oven to 175c.
- Cream the butter and both sugars together using an electric whisk until soft and fluffy (6-7 mins).
- Add in the egg and vanilla essence and continue to whisk for one minute.
- Add in the peanut butter and mix for 1 minute.
- Blend up the porridge oats until smooth in a food processor or nutri-bullet.
- Add the flour, bread soda and porridge oats to the mix and stir for another minute.
- With a spoon add in ½ of the M&Ms and all of the chocolate chunks into the mix and stir until well incorporated. Allow the mix to chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Divide the mix into 10 equal size balls (large) or 20 balls (small).
- Place 5 large balls (spread apart) on a large baking tray lined with baking parchment. Press down on each ball with the bottom of a cup or glass until slightly flat. Push the remainder M&Ms equally into the top of each cookie.
- Bake for between 10 – 12 minutes until soft but baked on top.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool fully on the tray, store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Enjoy!
- 115g butter softened
- 100g light brown sugar
- 50g caster sugar
- 185g smooth peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 160g self raising flour
- ½ tsp bread soda
- 40g porridge oats (blended)
- 150g M&Ms any variety
- 100g chocolate cut up into small chunks.
RECIPES YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Homemade Sundried Tomatoes
These deliciously sweet semi sundried tomatoes are so simple to make and much nicer than the store brought variety! July brings with it an abundance of tomatoes in the greenhouse and what better way to enjoy them all year round, and they are so versatile too! pop a few into a cream pasta sauce, serve on an artisan board or serve alongside baked fish. Enjoy!
Vegan & Gluten Free Avocado, Lime & Coconut cake
This cake is seriously yummy and healthy too! not only that, but its also gluten free and vegan too! i sliced it and topped it with my favourite crunchy nut butter and fresh berries. You can also top with a vegan chocolate spread, sliced bananas and toasted nuts. The creamy topping is made from whipped coconut and lime zest (very refreshing!) Give it a go end let me know how you get on. Top tip...make two! Enjoy!